The Benjamin and Vladka Meed Registry of Holocaust Survivors is seeking the names of all survivors of the Holocaust and Nazi-era persecution. This includes any people, Jewish or non-Jewish, who were displaced, persecuted, or discriminated against due to the racial, religious, ethnic, social, and political policies of the Nazis and their collaborators between 1933 and 1945.
The Registry now includes more than 200,000 records related to survivors and their families from around the world. Inclusion in the Registry is voluntary, and family members can register survivors posthumously. Personal data (such as birth or death dates) and contact information will not be made public. Follow the instructions below to register a survivor.
How Can I Search for Registered Survivors?
The Museum’s Registry of Holocaust Survivors is available to the public for research in our Resource Center, located on the second floor of the Museum. The list is not available for search online at this time. The US Holocaust Memorial Museum’s Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center is temporarily closed. Museum staff are still available to assist you with research requests. Submit a request.
How Can I Register a Survivor?
For the English Form
- Download a survivor registration form below.
- Open the PDF file from your computer and fill out the form. Save your edits.
- Send the completed form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For all Other Languages
- Download a survivor registration form in your preferred language below.
- Print the PDF form on your computer, and complete the form by hand.
- Send the completed form via fax or mail to the Resource Center at the address below.
To update survivor information, or to update second or third generation information, please complete a survivor registration form. To contact a registered survivor, please use this online form.
- English (PDF) You must download this form and use Acrobat Reader to fill in your information.
- Hrvatski (Croatian) (PDF)
- Čeština (Czech) (PDF)
- Nederlands (Dutch) (PDF)
- Français (French) (PDF)
- Deutsch (German) (PDF)
- Ελληνικά (Greek) (PDF)
- עברית (Hebrew) (PDF)
- Magyar (Hungarian) (PDF)
- Italiano (Italian) (PDF)
- Polski (Polish) (PDF)
- Português (BR) (Portuguese) (PDF)
- Русский (Russian) (PDF)
- Српски (Srpski) (Serbian) (PDF)
- Slovenčina (Slovak) (PDF)
- Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Svenska (Swedish) (PDF)
- Українська (Ukrainian) (PDF)
- ייִדיש (Yiddish) (PDF)
If you cannot save the data in this form, print out the completed form, fax it to 202.314.7820, or mail it to:
Holocaust Survivors and Victims Resource Center
Registry of Holocaust Survivors
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
100 Raoul Wallenberg Place, SW
Washington, DC 20024-2126