Thank you for connecting with the Museum. There are many ways to join the Museum community and keep up with our latest news and events.
- Subscribe to E-mails to receive Museum news, invitations to special programs and exhibitions in your area, and updates about genocide prevention and other Museum initiatives.
- Engage with us on your favorite social networks for a unique perspective into our work and to connect with others from around the world. Please read our Social Media Guidelines.
Social Media Accounts
Social Media Guidelines
The purpose of the Museum’s social media presence is to share information about our programs and resources; memorialize the victims of Nazism; launch discussion about the Holocaust and its relevance today; and raise awareness that antisemitism, hatred, and genocide are ongoing threats and that we each have a role in combating them.
Toward these goals, we welcome your feedback about our efforts and your contributions about issues that are consistent with the Museum’s mission to advance and disseminate knowledge about the Holocaust; to preserve the memory of those who suffered; and to encourage people to reflect upon the moral and spiritual questions raised by the events of the Holocaust as well as upon their own responsibilities as global citizens.
We strive to ensure our social media platforms provide open and welcoming forums for a range of issues and opinions. Toward that goal, we reserve the right to remove posts and comments that violate the guidelines listed below. Repeat offenders may be banned.
- Stay on topic. All contributions to our social media platforms should be relevant to the purposes stated above.
- Provide appropriate explanatory context for any links, photos, and videos you post.
- Be courteous. Do not use vulgarity or threaten or abuse others.
- Challenge ideas and opinions but refrain from attacks against groups or individuals.
- Do not solicit or market products.
- Repeated posts to our Facebook wall may be treated as spam and deleted; repeat offenders may be banned.
- We appreciate and will address honest questions about the complexity of Holocaust history, but posts that disseminate misleading or historically inaccurate information may be deleted.
Please direct concerns and suggestions regarding the Museum’s exhibitions and programs to our Contact page.