Thank you for connecting with the Museum. There are many ways to join the Museum community and keep up with our latest news and events.
- Subscribe to E-mails to receive Museum news, invitations to special programs and exhibitions in your area, and updates about genocide prevention and other Museum initiatives.
- Engage with us on your favorite social networks for a unique perspective into our work and to connect with others from around the world. Please read our Social Media Guidelines.
Social Media Accounts
The Museum's magazine, Memory & Action, is now available on Medium.
Social Media Guidelines
We welcome your feedback about our efforts and your contributions to our Wall about issues that are consistent with the Museum’s role as America’s national memorial to the victims of the Holocaust and an educational institution dedicated to the history and the lessons of the Holocaust.
The Museum strives to encourage a forum that is open and welcoming to many viewpoints and opinions. Toward that goal, we reserve the right to remove posts and comments that violate the following guidelines:
- Stay on topic.
- Provide appropriate explanatory context for posted links, photos, and videos.
- Do not use vulgarity or disparaging, threatening, antisemitic, or hateful language that might abuse or target others.
- We appreciate, and will address, honest questions about the complexity of Holocaust history. Posts that disseminate Holocaust distortion and denial, conspiracy theories, or misleading or historically inaccurate information will not be allowed on our page.
- Challenge ideas and opinions, but refrain from attacks against groups or individuals.
- Do not solicit or market products.
- Repeated posts to our Wall may be treated as SPAM and deleted.
Please direct concerns and suggestions regarding the Museum’s exhibitions and programs to our contact page.