Thank you for connecting with the Museum. There are many ways to join the Museum community and keep up with our latest news and events.
- Subscribe to E-mails to receive Museum news, invitations to special programs and exhibitions in your area, and updates about genocide prevention and other Museum initiatives.
- Engage with us on your favorite social networks for a unique perspective into our work and to connect with others from around the world. Please read our Social Media Guidelines.
Social Media Accounts
The Museum's magazine, Memory & Action, is now available on Medium.
Social Media Guidelines
We welcome your feedback about our efforts and your contributions to our Wall about issues that are consistent with the Museum's mission to advance and disseminate knowledge about the Holocaust; to preserve the memory of those who suffered; and to encourage people to reflect upon the questions raised by the events of the Holocaust as well as their own responsibilities as citizens.
The Museum strives to encourage a forum that is open and welcoming to many viewpoints and opinions. Towards that goal, we reserve the right to remove posts and comments that violate the following guidelines.
- Stay on topic—all contributions to this page should be relevant to its stated purpose (see above).
- Provide appropriate explanatory context for posted links, photos, and videos.
- Be courteous. Do not use vulgarity, disparaging, threatening, or antisemitic language that might abuse or target others.
- We appreciate, and will address, honest questions about the complexity of Holocaust history. But, posts that disseminate misleading information, such as Holocaust distortion and denial, conspiracy theories, careless Holocaust analogies or historically inaccurate information may be deleted.
- Challenge ideas and opinions, but refrain from attacks against groups or individuals.
- Do not solicit or market products.
- Repeated posts to our Wall may be treated as SPAM and deleted; repeat offenders may be banned.
Please direct concerns and suggestions regarding the Museum’s exhibitions and programs to our Contact page.