The Founders Society recognizes donors who have taken their cumulative commitment to the Museum to the exceptional level of $1 million and above.
In appreciation for the exceptional generosity of Founders and their families, the Museum provides:
- Naming opportunities
- Exclusive invitations to overseas trips with the Museum director, behind-the-scenes tours of the Museum, and exhibition previews and openings
- Invitations to gatherings with members of Congress and White House officials at the Museum’s annual national Days of Remembrance commemoration in the US Capitol Rotunda and other special programs in conjunction with these events
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report in perpetuity
- Recognition in the Founders Society newsletter and other publications, as appropriate, and at major Museum events held in our nation’s capital and across the nation
- Opportunities to engage with policy makers, ambassadors, and heads of state at Museum functions
- Private briefings with the Museum director and chairman
- Founders Society newsletters and “insider updates” from the Museum director
- Opportunities for friends, business associates, and community groups to be privately greeted by Museum staff
- Gift books and special mementos from Museum exhibitions
To learn more about the Founders Society or to become a member, please contact Maureen A. Merluzzi at 202.488.6129 or email@example.com.
Your Founders gift to the Museum is fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.