The Museum’s New York Next Generation community seeks to engage and inspire young professionals, families and emerging philanthropists in the important mission and educational work of the Museum.
The New York Next Generation Board provides leadership opportunities for those in our community.
Contact the Northeast regional office for more information on joining.
Board Term of Service
- A Chair of the New York Next Generation Board serves a two (2) year term. If needed, and with the donor’s consent, a Chair may be asked to remain a third year in this role.
- Board members may serve indefinitely and as long as their participation is meaningful for them and for the Museum.
Board Roles and Responsibilities
- Actively engage your network of friends, family and colleagues in the Museum’s work via programs and events.
- Work with Museum staff to identify and engage prospective new supporters.
- Participate in the Board meetings
- Serve on event Committees (as possible) and attend programs/events.
- Support the Museum annually with a meaningful annual gift or pledge.*
Board Membership Benefits
- Invitations to the Museum’s National Days of Remembrance ceremony in the US Capitol Rotunda; the annual Wings of Memory Society gathering in Washington, DC, including an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum; the International Travel Program; the annual Museum leadership conference; and other VIP programs
- Membership in the Wings of Memory Society
- Exclusive opportunities to engage with Museum leaders and event speakers
- Recognition in the Museum’s Annual Report
* Members of the New York Next Generation Board are asked to support the Museum as meaningfully as possible, and with a minimum annual gift of $2,500.
Nicole Pines Lieberman