The Northeast Regional Office serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, metropolitan New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Find out more about how to contact us below. If you would like to support the work of the Museum, you can make a gift online, or contact us directly.
2022 Northeast Tribute Dinner
On November 1, 2022, the Museum presented its National Leadership Award to the Robert K. Kraft Family, dedicated supporters of our mission who have been involved since our earliest days. The program featured remarks by Museum Director Sara Bloomfield, Holocaust Survivor and Museum Volunteer Susan Warsinger, and 60 Minutes Correspondent and Author Scott Pelley. The event was recorded and is now available to watch, above.
Northeast Regional Office
60 East 42nd Street, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10165-1099
- Andi Barchas, Director
- Jill Barkan, Senior Philanthropy Officer
- George E. Hellman, JD, Associate Deputy Chief Development Officer, Planned Giving and Endowments, 202.488.6591
- Amy Kardon, Major Gifts Officer
- Jen Straus, Development Operations Manager
- Sophie Rupp, Development Coordinator