The Northeast Regional Office serves Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, metropolitan New York, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Find out more about how to contact us below. If you have not yet made your 2021 donation to the Museum, please donate now.
2021 New York Virtual Event
Our What You Do Matters: 2021 Northeast Virtual Event explored the Museum’s urgent role as a global Holocaust educator amid the rise in violent antisemitism through an informative conversation between The Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg and Museum Director Sara Bloomfield. If you missed it in October, a recording of the program is available to watch above.
Northeast Regional Office
60 East 42nd Street, Suite 1000
New York, NY 10165-1099
- Andi Barchas, Director
- Jill Barkan, Senior Philanthropy Officer
- Jessica Grant, Development Coordinator
- George E. Hellman, JD, Associate Deputy Chief Development Officer, Planned Giving and Endowments, 202.488.6591
- Amy Kardon, Major Gifts Officer
- Sindy Lugerner, Associate Director, Development and Operations
- Jen Straus, Development Associate