The Western regional office serves Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, and Washington. Find out more about past programs and how to contact us below. Learn about upcoming programs on the Musem’s events calendar.
2020 Los Angeles Dinner: What You Do Matters
The Museum honored Dana M. Perlman, Renee Firestone, and Deborah Oppenheimer with its National Leadership Award for their contributions to preserving Holocaust history and for rallying against antisemitism, genocide, and Holocaust denial on Wednesday, February 26, 2020, at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Dana M. Perlman is an attorney and L.A. City Planning Commissioner who was appointed in 2013 by President Obama to the United States Holocaust Memorial Council. In 2016 he became the Museum’s National Legacy of Light Society Chair, which is the Museum’s national planned giving and endowments recognition society.
- Holocaust survivor Renee Firestone, 95, has spent her lifetime providing a voice to Holocaust atrocities. She appeared in the Academy Award-winning documentary The Last Days in 1998.
- Academy Award-winning film and television producer Deborah Oppenheimer, Into the Arms of Strangers: Stories of the Kindertransport, was twice appointed by President Obama to the United States Holocaust Memorial Council in 2012 and 2017.
A living memorial to the Holocaust, the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum inspires citizens and leaders worldwide to confront hatred, prevent genocide, and promote human dignity.
More from the Event
- Watch the 2020 highlights video.
- Download the 2020 Tribute Book (PDF).
- Download the 2020 Tribute Book Insert (PDF).
Western Regional Office
1880 Century Park East, Suite 820
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Marla Eglash Abraham
Senior Advisor for Leadership Giving
Development Operations Manager
Major Gifts Officer
Sara Eigenberg, JD
Deputy Director of Planned Giving and Endowments
PR and Communications for the Western Region