- Holocaust Encyclopedia: Available in 15 languages, the encyclopedia includes historical photographs and film footage, personal stories and eyewitness testimony, artifacts, and music to tell the story of the Holocaust.
- Timeline: A chronology of key events from World War I through the Holocaust and its aftermath
- For Educators: Resources and guidelines for teaching about the Holocaust, as well as information about professional development opportunities
- Lesson Plan (PDF): Organized around the 38-minute documentary, The Path to Nazi Genocide, these materials and discussion questions provide students with an introduction to the Nazi rise to power and the Holocaust.
- Viewing Guide and Answer Key (PDF): Questions for students to answer while watching The Path to Nazi Genocide.
Nazi Racial Ideology
- Nazi Camps
- SS and the Camp System
- Deportations to Killing Centers
- Liberation of Nazi Camps
- Liberation Animated Map
- Jewish Resistance
- German Resistance to Hitler
- Armed Jewish Resistance: Partisans
- Spiritual Resistance in the Ghettos
- Resistance Animated Map