- Antisemitism: The Longest Hatred
- Holocaust Denial and Distortion
- Resources on Antisemitism and Holocaust Denial and Distortion
- Voices on Antisemitism Podcast
- Teaching about Antisemitism
Professor of Psychology, Ben Gurion University, and Matthew Family Fellow at the Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies
February 14, 2008
Fifty years after World War II, Israeli psychologist Dan Bar-On began bringing together children of Holocaust survivors with children of Nazi perpetrators for dialogue and reflection.