The Holocaust Survivors and Victims Database will be unavailable from 6 PM ET on Friday, February 15th, 2019 to 12 PM ET on Saturday, February 16th, 2019 due to scheduled maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Two lists : Jews in the Korelichi, Belarus ghetto and the Korelichi Judenrat. (ID: 33066)
Title or Main Description:
Two lists : Jews in the Korelichi, Belarus ghetto and the Korelichi Judenrat.
Place Published or Holding Institution:
Grodno Oblast Archives.
-  l. ; 28 cm.
- Number of Names or Other Entries-- 2,029 Names.
Type of Work:
Alternate or Series Title:
2 lists : Jews in the Korelichi, Belarus ghetto and the Korelichi Judenrat.
Museum or Other Institution Holdings:
- Survivors Registry Collection: Document File EE3475.
- USHMM Archives [microfilm]: RG-53.004M; Acc. 1992.A.0032.
- Source Institution: Grodno Oblast Archives, fond 641, opis 2, folder 3.
Excerpt from collection of Grodno Oblast Archives [Address: Grodno Oblast Archives, 84 Dzerzhinsk Street, Grodno 230005, Republic of Belarus] in USHMM Archives. The records were created by the office of the Grodno Commissar for the Civil Administration of Belostok Region and various other German occupation agencies during World War II. The records were captured by the Red Army and later deposited in the Grodno Oblast Archive. The USHMM microfilmed selected files from the Grodno Oblast Archive during the fall of 1991.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) --Belarus --Korelichi --Registers.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) --Registers of dead --Belarus --Korelichi.
- Jewish councils --Belarus --Korelichi --Registers.
- Jewish ghettos --Belarus --Korelichi --Registers.
- Jews --Belarus --Korelichi --Registers.
- Korelichi (Belarus) --Registers.
- [Additional Geographic Keywords: Karelichy, Karelic, Karelitz, Koreliche, Korelicze, Korelitz, Korzelice, Kozhelitse]
Two lists (2,029 names total) of Jews in the Korelichi, Belarus ghetto and of the Korelichi "Judenrat" [="Jewish council"]. List 1 is an alphabetical list of non-council Jews and gives each individual's birthdate and occupation, along with additional information for which column heads are missing from this copy. Individuals who "left for work" and did not return are indicated. List 2 covers the Korelichi Judenrat, with birthdate, occupation, and date removed from Judenrat indicated.
Language and Other Notes:
- Text in Russian.
- Cataloger-assigned title.