EESTI JUUTIDE KATASTROOF 1941 = HOLOCAUST OF ESTONIAN JEWS / Eugenia Gurin-Loov. (ID: 30486)
Authorship or Source:
Title or Main Description:
EESTI JUUTIDE KATASTROOF 1941 = HOLOCAUST OF ESTONIAN JEWS / Eugenia Gurin-Loov.
Place Published or Holding Institution:
Tallinn : Eesti Juudi Kogukond
235 p. : facsims. ; 24 cm.
Type of Work:
Alternate or Series Title:
- Holocaust of Estonian Jews 1941.
- Suur häving.
Museum or Other Institution Holdings:
- Survivors Registry Collection [photocopy]: Document File AA0377.
- USHMM Library: Name Lists DS135.E73 G87 1994, with 2nd copy in Stacks DS135.E73 G87 1994.
- Yad Vashem Library (Jerusalem, Israel). Call Number: 95-0187.
- Library of Congress (Washington, D.C.). Call Number: DS135.E73 G87 1994.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) --Registers of dead --Estonia.
- Jews --Persecutions --Estonia --History --Sources.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) --Estonia --Sources.
- Estonia --History --Soviet occupation, 1940-1941.
- Estonia --History --German occupation, 1941-1944.
- YAD VASHEM LIBRARY KEYWORDS:
- ESTONIA - JEWS.
- GERMAN ADMINISTRATION IN OCCUPIED COUNTRIES -- ESTONIA.
- DOCUMENTS, COLLECTIONS -- SOVIET UNION - JEWS.
- LISTS - VICTIMS, JEWISH -- ESTONIA.
- [Additional topical and geographic keywords: Viljandi, Tallinn, Tartu, Kiisa, Johvi, Rakvere, Poltsamaa, Kuressara, Voru, Paide, Narva, Parnu, Reval, Nomme, Pihkva, Children]
Contains six lists of Jewish victims in Estonia: No. 1 lists Jews who were killed 1941-1942 and includes last and first name, gender, date of birth and residence -- No. 2 lists Jews who were sentenced to execution before October 6, 1941 and includes first and last name and residence -- No. 3 lists Jewish citizens of Estonia executed in Parnu and contains last and first name, year of birth and date of death -- No. 4 lists names of murdered Jewish children and youths who were born between 1923 and 1941 and includes last and first name, gender, date of birth and residence -- No. 5 lists names of Jews who were murdered between 1941 and 1942 for whom death certificates have been preserved and includes last and first name, date of death and place of death -- No. 6 lists Jews who participated in the Estonian War of Independence and were killed in 1941 and includes first and last name, service, unit and military profession.
Language and Other Notes:
- Text in Estonian and English.
- LCCN: 95216792
Location of Electronic or Internet File:
Resource Center Cataloging Notes:
Former Q&A Name Lists Database File Number-- AA0377