11.11.38 (ID: 12506)
- Political and ideological targets
- Criminal targets
- Racial targets (other)
- Jehovah's Witness
- "Asocial" targets
The information appears to have been transcribed by the Polish Research Institute in Lund, Sweden (see corner stamp).
Provides name, birthdate, prisoner type, and prisoner number(s). Notes about related transports at bottom (incomplete information on these prisoners).
The Jewish women here are labelled "Rassensch." (have violated race laws, possibly had sexual relations with non-Jew).
Some of the women have double prisoner numbers (e.g., 1105/593, the first prisoner entry).
- Ravensbrück [concentration camp], Germany
- "Berufsverbrecher" (career criminal)
- "Rassenschänder" (race defiler)
- "Schutzhäftling" (protective custody prisoner)