In appreciation for the generosity of Leadership Circle members and their families, the Museum provides:
- Special exhibition previews and openings and private local receptions
- Periodic conference calls and briefings from Museum experts
- Opportunities to engage in stimulating conversations with preeminent scholars, leaders and newsmakers
- Invitations to gatherings with members of Congress and White House officials at the Museum’s annual national Days of Remembrance commemoration in Washington, DC
Behind-the-Scenes Experiences and Travel Opportunities
- Opportunities for friends, business associates, and community groups to be privately greeted by Museum staff
- One-of-kind overseas trips and customized tours with senior Museum staff to visit the places where the Holocaust occurred, historical sites, and cultural attractions
Appreciation and recognition
- National recognition in Museum materials
- Leadership circle insignia pin and membership card
- In-depth information including Museum magazine subscription, limited-edition CDs and DVDs, and special gift books and mementos
- Eligibility for inscription on Donors Wall for gifts totaling $50,000 or more
To learn more about the Leadership Circle or to become a member, please contact Celeste Maier at 202.488.2634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Leadership Circle gift to the Museum is fully tax-deductible to the extent provided by law.