- Antisemitism: The Longest Hatred
- Holocaust Denial and Distortion
- Resources on Antisemitism and Holocaust Denial and Distortion
- Voices on Antisemitism Podcast
- Teaching about Antisemitism
Melissa Eagan/WNYC Radio
March 3, 2011
In his book Autobiography of a Recovering Skinhead, Frank Meeink describes with brutal honesty his descent into bigotry and violence as a teenage neo-Nazi. Through some surprising personal encounters, Meeink came to reject his beliefs and become an advocate for tolerance and diversity.