View of the wall surrounding the cemetery of the Hadamar Institute. Jagged pieces of glass were placed on the wall to discourage observers. This photograph was taken by an American military photographer soon after the liberation of Hadamar. Germany, April 5, 1945.
Courtesy of Rosanne Bass Fulton; US Holocaust Memorial Museum
Copyright © United States Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, DC