Testimony from Dachau trials. (ID: 31401)
Title or Main Description:
Testimony from Dachau trials.
Museum or Other Institution Holdings:
- Holocaust and World War II victims records, 1939-1945 (USHMM Archives Accession Number 1994.A.0342)
- Source Institution: National Archives (Suitland, Maryland)
- See: Reel # 1846180, Frames 1087 - 1092
Part of a large selection of microfilmed records derived from the Captured German Records holdings of the National Archives and Records Administration's facility in Suitland, Maryland that was microfilmed by the Genealogy Society of Utah, the genealogy branch of the Latter-day Saints (Mormon) Church, as part of a cooperative project with the American Red Cross, which had researched and identified these specific items as being of use for tracing purposes. The microfilmed collection was later shared with the International Red Cross' International Tracing Service in Arolsen, Germany and is also available through the Mormons' Family History Centers throughout the world. The Survivors Registry purchased a copy of the 49 reel microfilm collection from the Genealogy Society of Utah and transferred the entire collection to the USHMM Archives in 1994, where it is available as "Holocaust and World War II victims records, 1939-1945 [microform]" under USHMM Archives Accession Number 1994.A.0342.
- Dachau (Concentration camp) --Atrocities --Interviews.
- Dachau Trial, Dachau, Germany, 1946 --Sources.
- War crime trials --Germany --Dachau --Sources.
Language and Other Notes:
Text in English.
Resource Center Cataloging Notes:
Former Q&A Name Lists Database File Number-- AC0847