Personen, die op 15 Dec. 1942 en op 4 Februari 1943 naar Westerbork zijn overgebracht. (ID: 30482)
- 1 leaf
- Number of Names or Other Entries-- 30 Names
- Survivors Registry Collection [photocopy]: Document File AA0009.
- A scan of this document in PDF format is available to authorized USHMM Computer Network users at T:\DArchives\ReferenceCollection\AA0009\AA0009.pdf.
- World War, 1939-1945 --Deportations from the Netherlands --Leeuwarden --Registers.
- Jews --Netherlands --Leeuwarden --Directories.
- Transport (1942 December 15 : Leeuwarden, Netherlands to Westerbork, Netherlands) --Registers.
- Transport (1943 February 3 : Leeuwarden, Netherlands to Westerbork, Netherlands) --Registers.
- Westerbork (Concentration camp) --Registers.
- Leeuwarden (Netherlands) --Registers.
- Friesland (Netherlands) --Registers.
- Text in Dutch.
- Formerly cataloged under the cataloger-assigned title: List of 30 Jews deported to Westerbork, the Netherlands on 15 Dec 1942 and 3 Feb 1943.
- T:\DArchives\ReferenceCollection\AA0009\AA0009.pdf (USHMM Network)
- https://www.ushmm.org/media/images/vlpnamelist/AA0009/AA0009.pdf (Internet)
A substantial percentage of these registrants were born outside the Netherlands, primarily Germany, and there are significant numbers of persons born in Hamburg, Cologne, Berlin and other places, as well as smaller numbers from Austria, Poland and elsewhere.
A useful history of the Dutch Jewish community prior to, during and after the German occupation is provided in Dienke Hondius' Return: Holocaust Survivors and Dutch Anti-Semitism, (Westport, Conn.: Praeger, 2003).
This collection includes a number of lists obtained from the Jewish Historical Museum in Amsterdam. The lists include survivors documented after the war in various locations. Survivors include those identified as Dutch along with others, mostly German Jews, who may have immigrated to the Netherlands after the war.