- Group members:
- Audience cannot understand presentation because there is no sequence of information; ideas are disorganized and unsupported; connections between ideas are confusing or incomplete.
- Audience has difficulty following presentation because student jumps around; weak introduction and/or conclusion.
- Student presents information in a logical sequence that the audience can follow; organizational structure is adequate.
- Student presents information in logical, interesting sequence that audience can follow easily; ideas are well organized; transitions are smooth.
- Student does not have grasp of information; student cannot answer questions about the subject; information is undeveloped.
- Student is uncomfortable with information; information is sketchy, general, and/or repetitious.
- Student is at ease with content, but fails to elaborate; main points need clarification.
- Student demonstrates full knowledge with explanation and elaboration; ideas are developed and focused.
- Student uses no visuals.
- Student uses visuals that do not support the presentation.
- Student uses visuals related to the presentation.
- Student uses visuals to reinforce key ideas from the presentation.
- Student mumbles; incorrectly pronounces words; speaks too quietly; makes no eye contact; evidences lack of confidence and preparation.
- Student incorrectly pronounces words; speaks too quietly; limited eye contact.
- Student speaks with adequate volume and eye contact; confident presentation.
- Student speaks with clear voice; makes eye contact to encourage audience/speaker relationship.
- Group did not work well together; one group member completed a significant portion of the presentation.
- Group worked fairly well together, but presentation work was not shared equally.
- Group worked well together.
- Group worked together to make an excellent presentation, visual, and annotated bibliography.
- Individual did not contribute to the group; presentation was absent or insignificant.
- Individual contributed somewhat to the group; presentation was weak.
- Individual contributed equally; presentation was adequate.
- Individual contributed equally, but also helped to organize the group and presentation; presentation was outstanding.
- Group did not turn in a bibliography.
- Group turned in a bibliography without the annotation.
- Group turned in the annotated bibliography, but there were errors in form.
- Group turned in a correct annotated bibliography.
Total:_____________ X 4 = _____________/ 112