Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Theater
The Joseph and Rebecca Meyerhoff Theater is the larger of the Museum’s two theaters. Public programs — including lectures, concerts, plays, and interviews — are offered in the Meyerhoff Theater and the Helena Rubinstein Auditorium, both located on the Museum’s lower level. Please check the Calendar or inquire at the Information Desk for public program offerings and availability.
- Eating, drinking, and smoking are not permitted.
- Open food and drink containers are not permitted in the building.
- On entry, all visitors must pass through metal detectors and have their belongings scanned.
- Video/audio-recording is not permitted.
- Cell phone use and photography are not permitted in the exhibitions.
- Flash photography is not permitted in the Hall of Remembrance.
- Unauthorized use of Museum classrooms, theaters, and meeting spaces by outside groups or organizations is prohibited.
- The Museum cannot guarantee entry to groups that arrive more than 30 minutes after their scheduled group reservation time.