Confronting the Holocaust: American Responses
April 27–May 4, 2014
Congress established the Days of Remembrance as the nation’s annual commemoration of the Holocaust and created the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum as a permanent living memorial to the victims. Holocaust remembrance week is April 27–May 4, 2014. The theme designated by the Museum for the 2014 observance is Confronting the Holocaust: American Responses.
- 2014 Theme
- 2014 Theme (PDF)
- Theme Poster Set (PDF)
- Confronting the Holocaust: American Responses [VIDEO]
- Request a free CD/DVD Days of Remembrance planning resource
- Search the Museum’s map of observances held around the country
- Explore materials for planning an observance
- 11” x 17” (PDF) Print 100% scale if you have the capability to print tabloid-size.
- 8.5” x 11” (PDF)
- 24” x 36” (PDF)