- Entrance, Plaza (Museum)
- 9 a.m. – 5:15 p.m.
National Grandparents Mission Trip
Join us for the 2014 National Grandparents Trip to the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington, DC, for a weekend of educational programs for grandparents and their grandchildren, featuring:
• Visits to the new special exhibition Some Were Neighbors: Collaboration & Complicity in the Holocaust
• Guided tours of Remember the Children: Daniel's Story and the Permanent Exhibition
• Behind-the-scenes activities and discussion sessions with Museum educators
• Overview of the Museum's latest initiatives
• Presentation by a Holocaust survivor
• Candlelighting ceremony
Ann Wolk Krouse and Paul Krouse, Chicago
Sharyn and Walter Gertz, Los Angeles
Margaret Singerman and Dr. Lawrence Singerman, Cleveland
Diane and Howard Wohl, New York
Programming is designed for ages 11 and above.
Program fee is $110 per person (including bus and lunch).
The Museum has reserved a block of rooms at the Mandarin Oriental, 1330 Maryland Ave., SW. To obtain the special rate, call 888.888.1778 by October 24.
If you have questions, please contact the Midwest Regional Office at 847.433.8099 or email@example.com.
Midwest Regional Office
Phone: (847) 433-8099