List of Documents
1. Prof. Jerome Michael, Acting Chairman
of the Commission on European Jewish Cultural Reconstruction, to General
J.H. Hildring [sic.], Assistant Secretary of State, 5 June 1946. Source:
National Archives (NA) RG 260 Box 720.
2. David Clift, Library of Congress (LoC)
Mission to Mr. Clapp, 21 March 1946. Source: LOC-EMCAP Box 9.
3. J. Zuckerman, LoC Mission Berlin to David
Clift, LoC Mission Frankfurt am Main, 18 February 1946. Source: LOC-EMCAP
4. Correspondence and Receipts from the
Offenbach Archival Depot relating to items transferred to the LoC Mission,
March 1946. Source: LOC-EMCAP Box 9 & NA RG 260 Box 721.
5. Reuben Peiss, Chief of LoC Mission to
Lt General Lucius D. Clay, 6 July 1946. Source: NA RG 260 Box 721.
6. Paul Vanderbilt, Assistant Archives Officer
OMGUS, to Major Born, 15 July 1946. Source: NA RG 260 Box 721.
7. Receipt for Jewish Cultural Properties
issued by OMGUS to Jewish Cultural Reconstruction Inc., 30 May 1949. Source:
NA RG 260 Box 254.
8. Jewish Cultural Restitution Inc. Agreement
with Recipient Libraries (blank form), no date Source: NA RG 260 Box 66.
9. Hannah Ahrendt, Jewish Cultural Reconstruction
Inc., to Mr. Theodore Heinrich, Cultural Affairs Officer, OEA, 21 January
10. Mr. William G. Daniels to Mr. Frank
J. Miller, Office Memorandum within the Office of the U.S. High Commissioner
for Germany, 27 June 1951. Source: NA RG 260 Box 66.