Teaching about Antisemitism
The purpose of these educational modules is to help students learn about the following themes:
As a teaching resource, the modules:
- Illustrate the existence and broad impact of contemporary antisemitism;
- Demonstrate the ongoing relevance of the Holocaust to law, faith, the arts, and other areas; and
- Introduce, punctuate, or end sections of study; as homework or in-class listening.
Each module is divided into six sections:
- Episodes from the Museum's Voices on Antisemitism series relevant to the theme;
- Rationale, which explains why this theme is important today;
- History, which connects the Holocaust to the theme and can be a resource to use with students;
- Questions for Discussion or Writing;
- Activities for students; and
- Resources for further information and material.