The Museum’s Permanent Exhibition is open seven days a week from 10 a.m. to 5:20 p.m.
The Museum Guide (PDF) may be helpful to you in planning your visit. Please also check at the Information Desk, in the center of the Hall of Witness on the First Floor, for additional materials on the day of your visit.
- Reserve tickets (external link) for the Permanent Exhibition for the months of March through August.
- Request a visit planner and receive a free gift from the Museum Shop and insider tips from our Visitor Services staff.
- Download our free mobile app to enhance your Museum experience.
- Explore the Museum’s exhibitions.
- Limited time? See a daily listing of programs with recommended activities for short visits.
Find us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more.
View items for sale online or at the Museum.